Sea Shore Story

My mum is living at the sea shore. Didim is pretty beautiful to rest the years.

This place gives me relaxation and mindfullness.. The blue and The green is all we need. 

A small road trip from Denizli to Izmir. It takes four hours. Did I mention? I'm studying at Denizli. So next week Uni is starting, I'm going back.

INFO ABOUT WHAT I'm READING ||

I have read The Faul in Our Stars before, and it was incredibly nice. Smooth writing of John Green makes me dizzy. So now I'm reading LET IT SNOW. I suggest to everybody, enjoy reading this as an Autumn book. ^.^ Good bye summer!

My goodbyes to Didyma, town of Apollon. 

You should look for the Apollon Temple story

With love.


Kisa bir süre sonra okula geri dönüyorum. Didim'deki son günlerim. 

Taze yeşil ve maviye elveda.

let it snow
didim'de balik tutmak
didim kedisi luv






0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.