MY LOVELY CAT | dearest friend of mine | CATURDAY(SATURDAY)


Here is lucy, my baby. Today I want to write about her. <3

We have met in Istanbul in 2012 and she became my everything. Yes, literally everything. 

I love all animals. Except snakes and lizards and tarantulas :>

Feed lots of creatures until now. I'm twenty, I had my first pet at my 1s. Then they followed me Little birds, caterpillars, doggies ( I adore terriers ), kittens, turtles, lady bugs... So on.

Cause of some reasons, some of them died.. And I told my goodbyes to some.. In som conditions I had had to give away ome to another family.. 

My second terrier, was black. Most people doesn't like the colour but I like. Because I thought they wouldn't get them from petshop, I should adopt her. I was fourteen. After  two years she escaped from home. 

Then she came back but not the same Lady, she was pregnant. 🌸😍 all went good but we moved to another city so I gave her to another family..

Lady was my apple of eye. I can't live without an animal's love beside me. Now Lucy is with me. 

Believe in me, they understands ne more then people. Puurrr purrrs of lucy awww!

Lucy is with me still and I'm happy. She gives me inspiration.


Biraz kedimden bahsetmek istedim bugun,

Lucy benim bitanecigim. Bunca zaman boyunca bircok hayvan besledim. Ve maceram Lucy ile devam ediyor.

Bu sirada diger hayvanlari da yalniz birakmiyorum elbette. 

İnsanlardan daha cok guvendiklerim onlar iste. Ustelik miyavlama sesinden ve mir mir'lardan daha yatistirici ve ilham verici  ne var ki?




0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.