Here is inspirational side of mine •


You see my wall behind of my working table. I spend the most of my time there. 

Writing, sketching, studying for tests, writing assays, researching, reading, watching tv series and eating snacks.

I am studying at university, my departmant is Economics. In Turkey I am taking my classes in English so I am glad.

Also I am full of creativity, that's right I wanted to do something about that, but i could not.. 

Now I am doing some stuff as hobby. Drawing on canvases. Archiving my sketches. Making gift ideas for friends. ^.^

I love colours, actually I adore them. Colours are everything in my opinion. The colour makes you feel the way it is. It speaks. I believe in colour meditations too, with energies of colours you can ease yourself. For example feeling the yellow warmth of sun and hear blue, white sea noises. Doesn't it calm you? 

21:40 PM• STAY POSITIVE

C.

0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.