Sunday Calms

pazar keyfi visual diary cagla

My neck hurts a little. Drinking a green tea, some limes.. Lucy, my cat is sleeping her head is touching me.  She is looking so happy. I have tidied my livingroom yesterday, actually I'm messy kind of person but also I am not feeling comfortable when everything is looking complicated. In my dream there was toast sunbathing in the beach. Yeah, new art idea comes in dreams. Also I am going to doodle a little today. 

Sunday just feels like, your mum is waking you up, the breakfast is ready in the balcony. Sun is rising, it is pretty warm. Smell of orange flowers and others. Together you read the news. Lovely family talk. Turkish coffee. Plans. --As you know I'm living alone now, sometimes it just feels, alone.- 

Ciao,
Cagla.

0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.