do more of what makes you happy!






My life is amazing me. There are sad and happy times but when all my loved ones come around I feel inspirational and remember that nothing lasts forever. 

You know what they say, do whatever you do but with love. Love is the important ingredient. I always put this souce into my life. I believe in positiveness and what it brings. There are some Needle works I have seen last weekend. 

Of you are doing it that what you are doing with no love that means you are unhappy and this meand you are lost. Because you have to get the idea what makes you happy.
I love playing my childhood keyboard mostly. And painting everything. Imagining brings me inspiration. The nature, it's so rich oh if you know what it means your all answers are in nature. Green, blue, light blue, glowing yellow of the sun, noise of the waves, little bugs, smells... The smell of flowers, fruits, greens, grasses. They make me live. You realize how the wind smells on a rainy day. It gives me power. That's actually why I like travelling and escaping from this city life.

Wish you all have an inspirational weekend!

Cagla.


0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.