Love of Cauliflower & Broccoli (Detox)

         
We are what we eat, so why we don't care about it?

(Photo taken by me, C.)

I do not like giving up, getting hamburgers and french fries too. Unfortunately I still eat them. Regularly. 

Last two or three years I've started to care my body. Because it's my temple. I've to take care and listen her. What she sounds like when I eat more than couple of chocolate bars. 

She screams. My face gets those reddish dots. Says "Stop That!!!" .  Gah, I know I am being a little old lady keep talking the same things which everybody says.. But whatever I want you to hear me. Understand me. 

If we fail to give our body's detox system adequate nutritional support, yet continue to expose ourselves to unwanted toxins through our lifestyle and our dietary choices, we can place our bodies at increased risk of toxin-related damage that can eventually increase our cells' risk of becoming cancerous. 

That's one of the reasons it's so important to bring cauliflower and other cruciferous vegetables into our diet on a regular basis.

  • Broccoli has a strong, positive impact on our body's detoxification system, and researchers have recently identified one of the key reasons for this detox benefit. Glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin are 3 glucosinolate phytonutrients found in a special combination in broccoli. 

  • This dynamic trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including activation, neutralization, and elimination of unwanted contaminants. Isothiocyanates (ITCs) are the detox-regulating molecules made from broccoli's glucosinolates, and they help control the detox process at a genetic level.
STAY HEALTHY! ^.^
C.


Source: whfoods.com

0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.