Thoughts on City and escaping to nature



I've been in Istanbul since two months. The city life makes me feel disturbed. I love visiting the city but I am not a big city person now I realised. 

I miss nature and the smell of natural life. The city smells dust and rock and buildings metro, metrobus, people, humidity... No, I have to give a break. I need to take a breathe. And if you felt this, check your to do list. Take a break. Get ready my dear and pack your bags. Leave the mad city and everything. Just look around and take a green, sea, blue, cloudy, starry breathe. Because I miss stars in the city, can't see them.

Big cities are poison of crazy people. You get lost sometimes. You buy and buy and buy stuff and meet with unreal friends. Honestly there are always one or two real friends. Others are toxic and vampire. No offense guys. 

If you are lost, just stop thinking, stop acting, stop overdoing or overeating. Go away and smile yourself. You love yourself. I love you. 


0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.