Coffee time






Leaving alone, eating alone, traveling mostly alone. 
And I love it all brings me into 
my inner soul. 
spring notes and healthy life visual diary by cagla kabaca

About Eating Alone

living alone notes visual diary by cagla kabaca
Cooking in even in those little coffee pots. Have you ever made pasta in them? I did. The dishes are the worst, you think people living solo's dishes are closely even the family dish. And I'm a uni student I wasn't lucky enough to have a dishwasher. On the other hand I have many electronics. Even waffle machine. Usually thinking small appetites to serve myself. Rarely I cook a lot and pack them into my fridge for three days, which includes two of three meal a day to make my life easier.  On third day I crave some fresh stuff so that's the life cycle of pre cooked packed meals. Breakfasts are important and shiny. Unlikely to most of the people I do not feel hungry in the mornings but lately I eat pretty well and I feel the day goes more effective!            I was having a long distance relationship with protein. Cereals and oatmeals were my life. Suddenly I realized my body was losing weight but it was not the healthy way and my body started sagging. THAT'S HOW I have started eating eggs at least one a day. I am taking protein every week from lean meat, fishes, chicken breast (the best low fat, low calorie protein source - just do not fry them) 

Like I said I was eating way too much fruits which were turning into sugar than fat in my body. Instead of this I quoted my fruit and started making greek yogurt smoothies, which appreciated my protein wealth. Eating on small plates is the exact solution you are looking for!

BITTER CHOCOLATE is the best PMS solution and banana-yogurt smoothie. If you freeze bananas and blend them with yogurt… Mmmh It turns into ice cream. I put a pinch of cinnamon on it to calm my blood sugar level. Otherwise I go crazy in the middle of the night I start baking cakes and tarts and lots of stuff and oh god I eat them. UH it was ages ago of course, currently I feel pretty conscious.

The best thing is quitting mall cookies, oreos, form bisquittes, candies etc.  

You will realize, the nature make your taste buds dance. Strawberries, blueberries, bananas, avocado, pineapples, raspberries and so on. These are colorful, textured amazing delicious things should fill your tummy and mind. 

May the colors of nature be with you!

foto blog diary

Sleeping Routine


visual diary by caglaIs about my cat lucy. I am inspired by her sleeping and eating routine. She is always thin, healthy, long good sparkle haired baby of mine. Like  She never escapes her beauty sleep. She eats little-little. Walks a bit, jumps little more then eats small bites. She is my life coach as you can see. Well, let's talk about sleeping; being no  late than 12:00 pm should be the perfect timing to have a nice skin and metabolism. At least sleeping seven hours is my unbreakable rule. Some time ago not too long I was sleeping way too much or sleeping ing the daytime. I handled it with sports. I do running, pilates, yoga, meditation, jugging, swimming, dancing, cycling. Somehow I feel better completely with my mind and body.  


I'm emotionally connected to animals so I live with lucy and I adore her. I f you need to share your love you can go to a shelter or speak to your neighbors to find and care a little fluffy creature. They are pure love.

foto blog cagla kabaca


0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.