how we become off to the stress?

lucy the cat
lucy the cat
lucy the cat visual diary by cagla
lucy the cat



Nature 

My tricky little solution is, my dearest cat lucy. But sometimes it just doesn't enough. Is making a pot of English tea enough? I have not decide yet. Some say life is beautiful with its challenges, if there are no hard times what was the point. Last week I have experienced that waking up at nearly eight am every morning significantly made me feel better. I went running everyday until I hurt my back. Besides not being that harsh  yourself, a healthy mind is important and it's the result of good natural treats of nature. Smell of pine trees. Green oh green. Running in the woods, giving inspirations. Listening birds singing. If you are living in Turkey you would hear unpleasant voices either but do not mind. 

don't let the music that's playing louder than your thoughts.

Sunshine

It's the human fuel. Second one is of course chocolates. Feeling your body warming up and the tones of light on you feels safe and alive. Power I'm saying just not all about that, also vitamin D. Going back at time. What is the reason sun feels that brilliant? Visualizing, I was playing my own self in the yard of my grandmother under the morning sun. I was playing with little creatures, fruits and stuff. I was the happiest child. I liked lying on the grass looking at the sun daydreaming. The day we have moved a lovely house, there was rays beaming on my wall making funny shades. A long afternoon sleep and smell of macaroni your mum cooked, there's sun again in your mind. Sun bringing joy to our psychology I believe. Or which I choose to believe. Whenever I feel Dead inside I know that I need to feel sunshine on my skin. Even on a cozy winter day, Going the balcony rolling up my sleeves. Thanking that I'm able to.




the sea.- item is taken from tumblr images.-


0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.