randomly cat evening and Ello explanation

visual diary of cagla

visual diary of cagla

visual diary of cagla
this represents my love to Violet Ell 

visual diary of cagla

visual diary of cagla

visual diary of cagla
Lucy


midterms are coming 

I'm so exited and started studying of course. 

you remember my cat lucy? here she is. lately we are discussing around, she peed on my bed because she was angry to me for i'm not giving enough love to her and the reason was I was busy. whatevs, we are ok now. she is sleeping on the sofa again with her noisy sleepy voice. she is my dear.


I'm thinking about the photo book idea of mine, with little stories. I'm noting since long time but I decided, hey why I'm not creating a photo book of mine? then I've started searching, When I get to Istanbul after midterms I'm going to look some press offices.  

hello ELLO

Yesterday I've got my invitation hip hip hurray! 
I loved it and adored actually, the whole bunch of people you think, all are into art Oh dear. The perfect  site it would be like this.

My profile is:  https://ello.co/visualdiary
cagla kabaca ello


You cad add items, you can write stuff and connect with mostly artists and creators. You see my page up there. I figured it out something you can add emotions with ":" .

that's all for now. I'll write more when I'm available, gotta solve Statistics tests. 

CIAO!

:3


0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.