What have I done on this craPPy evening of Halloween

halloween
visual diary of cagla
visual diary of cagla
Halloween yeey. When I was planning a girls night, my friends had some issues them could not make it and now I'm alone that night.

Not that sad, I think?

I've watched some TV series, it was 6:00 PM something. The Hundred, new season started. I love the idea of this series but somehow doesn't taking me into the scene so much. So much bullshit in it.

Then I made my rituel, I used to watch Friends over and over. But took a break, now I'm on Sex and the City. I feel old while watching it and helpless hahaha NO WAY. It's funny to see how nineties was. 

And finally after 3-4 episodes, I've passed through AHS (aka american horror story). I love horror. Even if I cannot sleep, such a fantasy, I open all the lights at my flat and hug my cat (aka lucy the fur ball). 

I took a small break and there were inspiration came from sitting on the sofa all evening long :-D wanted to draw something create something but my hands were shaky dunno why, drank lots of green tea, is that the reason? 

Halloween, 21:44

Holy I'm listening psycho killer - talking heads on Spotify.

Did some paintings you see up there.

Have you heard of the girl with the sun on her skin? 

-cagla.






0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.