Love is blind, I love Chocolate! Here ıs my strawberry yogurt frozens dipped into Bitter Chocolate




I adore chocolate so I thought what can I do more efficiently and discovered interest fudges and home made Ice creams. Well It was heaven. After the whole inspiration I made made my own strawberry-yogurt puree Ice cream.


By the way melting bitter chocolates and dipping frozen strawberries/berries/raspberries is the goddess of this deliciousness. 








All you need is a microwave or hot water and cups to melt chocolate.










A little bit frozen strawberry*yogurt process 


It is looking like a fake magnum ice-cream but tastes awesome. Because there is no sugar added. Pure organic bazaar strawberries went into my kitchen then I made turned the scene into paradise. 

I pureed strawberries and added greek yogurt. It was all. Then put into freezer, it stayed there about 10-12 hours.

You would guess the rest, dipping into melted bitter chocolate and getting coma. Aww yes.

Bon appetit.



























0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.