Chin Accident


boho kedi visual diary

Here is lucy, staring outside in my livingroom. 


It was a quite lovely day. I watched House all day long. Read a kind of mafia themed siberian book, for an hour I think.  

It was around two in the morning. The snow was pouring. It was like big white flowers or feathers. That not directly falling on the ground, backwards and forwards, downs and ups. I watched them fly by my bed, lying. It was very precious moment to me. The snow was way too much important to me. It was connected to my past and memories. So it felt relief while staring. Then I realized the room was getting too much dry and warm because of the fan. I stood up and walked through to windows first. But my sight got real snowy and more dark. I walked through the fan, hoping to my sight to come back in seconds but I stumbled and fell on the ground. 

I realized that I was falling. Something was talking inside me, "take a step do not fall!" Other was like "hold yourself, quick, move your hands!". On my right hand, there was my phone. I dropped it conciously to hold the ground but suddenly I found myself on the ground. My right hand's middle three fingers were smashed. While thinking what to do I was already on the ground, under of my chin directly smashed. It was cold, the hardwood. I was feeling nothing, for a couple of seconds. Then the pain came up. My teeth, head, brain and my everywhere. Went to the bathroom and when I saw my chin was bleeding, my panic attack just woke up. My body started shaking. My legs were out of control and I just took cold beans from freezer for my chin. I started crying because I didn't suppose to fall and almost broke my chin and finger in my livingroom at all. 
Until I came home, my shaking wasn't over. I started thinking to recreate my life, I could have got much sceary damage from that accident but I did not. I was lucky and I'm thankful. I'm going to be more careful and do not jump on the cars and be quick on the roads. I'm going to be a plan maker who always get them real. So my friends, lesson learned. 

Good night.

0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.