The Doors || Jim my Dear

It's time for a small talk about one of my favorite 60s-70s band : The Doors


I won't give The Doors lesson but I will strongly recommend it for you to listen.
You will find yourself. 

First, click this and start to listen for me.

Little Description about one of my favorite mid 60s- 70s Band, The Doors:




The Doors were an American rock band formed in 1965 in Los Angeles.


Took its name from the title of Aldous Huxley's book The Doors of Perception.
unique rock acts of the 1960s and beyond, mostly because of Morrison's wild, poetic lyrics and charismatic but unpredictable stage. 
After Morrison's death in 1971, the remaining members continued as a trio until finally disbanding in 1973.



My favorite The Doors Album is:  

    Waiting For The Sun

      released: 3 July 1968




If you liked the song, start from here to listen The Doors, you will miss when you are not listening them. 

(By the way, I do play keyboard normally but 
I almost forgot cause of not practicing much uh oh.)

the doors waiting for the sun blogger
Lyrics from my The Doors Lyrics Book



          the doors lyrics book


lyrics book

Time to live, 
Time to lie,
Time to laugh,
Time to die,
                                   
jim morrison
Lizard King - aka mr. mojo
                                   <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13030613/?claim=pnzvf2kmhay">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.