Stress and shopping :/

Ohkay, usually I do shopping thing when my life turns into stressful cycle and I get bored of everything like other women.

But wait, it's good I can still control myself. Reading calming books and watching some happy tv series. 

Here is me (taking photo) and my friend (on the phone) on the shopping frooom yesterday actually: 


How come when I got home I was happier. God damn. That's not good I thought. I need a good hoby that doesn't damage my pocket while getting health mind and kicking my stress.

Drawing, doodling, studying, speaking with my family is some of them

Now I got to get ready for class, microeconomics. 

Ciao !

Cagla - 14:50


3 Comment :

  1. I love your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    thank you very much ^_^

    yours is lovely too!

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture.


    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
create with flickr badge.