LATE NIGHT ANECDOTES



The best thing in this life is having some kind friends, to make you remember you're still alive.
  
Not alone. 

Not abondened.

And there's still hope.

That is why I am glad. I guess I have got some of them. Appreciated friends. 


Maybe they are far away, but very sure they are a breathe close. 

I'm the happiest because I used to think I was alone, nobody cares at all I thought, the existence of mine. Clearly it wasn't right at all. I believe.

I made up kinda mantras, to repeat and repeat when I'm down. Somehow they helps, to bring you sunny side. Positivity of words, with time, fills your head. Feeds the brain cells. What kind of situation it is, that's gonna be all right I said. 

Nor loneliness nor failed scores will last till the end I've learnt.  

Be thankful, full of energy, healthy, and of course love cats. CARRY ON! 

Good Vibes ~ 
20 Jan '14 / 02:56 AM 

C.









0 Comment :

Post a Comment

 
create with flickr badge.